Pac-12 opponents square off when the No. 10 UCLA Bruins (7-1) and Arizona State Sun Devils (3-5) play on Saturday, Nov. 5, 2022, at Sun Devil Stadium. Read on below for all the details you need, including how to look this matchup on FuboTV.
How to watch Arizona State vs. UCLA
Betting information for UCLA vs. arizona state
University of California at Los Angeles
UCLA and Arizona State Statistics
- UCLA, on average, is scoring 10.8 more points per game this season (39.6) than the state of Arizona allows (28.8).
- UCLA has turned the ball over eight times this season, while Arizona State has nine to go.
- Arizona State’s average points scored this year (27.1) and UCLA’s average points allowed (24.3) are within 2.8 points.
- Arizona State has turned the ball over 10 times this year, while UCLA has 13 to go.
UCLA players to watch
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson leads UCLA with 1,971 passing yards (246.4 ypg) on 167 of 231 passes with 17 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 319 rushing yards (39.9 ypg) on 63 carries and has five rushing touchdowns.
- Zach Charbonnet’s team-high 964 rushing yards (120.5 per game) have come on 128 carries, with 10 touchdowns this year. He also added 232 yards (29 per game) on 20 catches.
- Jake Bobo’s 526 receiving yards (65.8 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He has amassed 35 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Kazmeir Allen has amassed a season-high 268 yards so far (33.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, carrying 39 passes.
Arizona State Players to Watch
- Emory Jones leads Arizona State with 1,350 passing yards (168.8 ypg) on 110 of 175 passes with five touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Xazavian Valladay has carried the ball 137 times for a team-high 760 yards (95 per game) with 10 touchdowns this year.
- This season, Daniyel Ngata has racked up 218 yards (27.3 per game) on 42 attempts with a touchdown.
- Elijhah Badger’s 627 receiving yards (78.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 45 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Bryan Thompson has amassed a season-high 317 yards so far (39.6 receiving yards per game), amassing 19 passes.
- Giovanni Sanders’ 25 receptions are good enough for 298 yards (37.3 ypg).
Regional restrictions apply.