The Sacramento Kings (18-32) will look to reverse a five-game losing streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (29-19) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at the Wells Fargo Center. The game airs at 7:30 pm ET. Do you want to stream this game live? We have all the information you need to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to watch Kings vs. 76ers
- Game’s Day: Saturday, January 29, 2022
- Game time: 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Sand: Wells Fargo Center
- Live streaming on fuboTV:Get started with a free 7-day trial!
Key stats for 76ers vs. King’s
- The 107.7 points per game that the 76ers contribute is 7.2 points less than what the Kings allow (114.9).
- Philadelphia is 11-1 in scoring over 114.9 points.
- When Sacramento allows fewer than 107.7 points, it’s 6-7.
- The Kings contributed an average of 109.7 points per game, just 4.4 points more than the 105.3 given up by the 76ers.
- When he scores more than 105.3 points, Sacramento is 16-10.
- Philadelphia is 26-6 when giving up fewer than 109.7 points.
- The 76ers are the worst rebounding team in the league, with the Kings ranking 20th.
- The 76ers are averaging 8.5 offensive rebounds per game, 2.0 fewer rebounds than the Kings.
- The Kings are the 20th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the 76ers rank 30th.
76ers players to watch
- The 76ers’ leader in points and rebounds is Joel Embiid, who scores 28.9 points and grabs 10.7 rebounds per game.
- Tyrese Maxey leads Philadelphia in assists, averaging 4.6 per game and scoring 16.5 points per game.
- The 76ers get the most 3-point shooting production from Seth Curry, who makes 2.3 3-pointers per game.
- Philadelphia’s leader in steals is Matisse Thybulle, who is averaging 1.9 steals per game, while their leader in blocks is Embiid, who compiles 1.5 rejections per contest.
Kings players to watch
- De’Aaron Fox is scoring 21.0 points per game and is the leading scorer for the Kings.
- Harrison Barnes puts up a stat line of 6.0 rebounds, 16.5 points and 2.4 assists per game for Sacramento to take first place in rebounding on the team. Tyrese Haliburton ranks first in assists with 7.2 per game, putting up 13.8 points and 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Buddy Hield is the leading scorer from deep for the Kings, with 3.4 3-pointers per game.
- Haliburton is at the top of Sacramento’s steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.6 steals per game and 0.7 blocks per game.