The NHL’s Thursday schedule includes the Seattle Kraken (3-3-2) hosting the Vancouver Canucks (0-5-2) at Climate Pledge Arena, beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET on ESPN+, SNP and ROOT Sports NW. The Kraken sit in seventh place and the Canucks are 16th in the Western Conference.
How to watch Seattle vs. vancouver
- Game’s Day: Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Game time: 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- TV: ROOTS SPORTS Northwest (regional restrictions may apply)
- Sand: Climate Engagement Arena
- Live streaming on fuboTV:Start your free trial today!
Statistics for Seattle and Vancouver
- The Kraken score 3.2 goals per game (26 in 8 games), and the Canucks give up 4.3 (30 in 7).
- The Canucks rank 27th in the league in goals scored per game (2.6) and the Kraken rank 26th in goals allowed (3.5).
- Seattle has a -2 goal difference on the season, 22nd in the NHL.
- Vancouver is -12 overall in terms of goals this season, 30th in the league.
- On the power play, the Kraken have scored 9 goals (in 29.0% of the chances, 7th in the NHL), and the Canucks have conceded 9 (killing 57.1% of the penalties, 32nd in the league). ).
- The Kraken have conceded 9 goals while trailing (29th in the NHL in penalty percentage), and the Canucks have scored 4 power play goals (22 in power play percentage).
Seattle Impact Players
- One of Seattle’s top offensive players this season is Andre Burakovsky, who has seven points (three goals, four assists) and plays an average of 16:23 per game.
- Jared McCann is another top contributor for Seattle in eight games, with four goals and three assists.
- Jaden Schwartz has scored three goals and added three assists in eight games for Seattle.
- Martin Jones has an average of 3.3 goals against and 107 saves. His .870 save percentage ranks him 43rd in the league.
Chris Driedger: Out (knee), Philipp Grubauer: Out (lower body), Joonas Donskoi: Out (upper body), Yanni Gourde: Out (Staff)
Vancouver Impact Players
- Elias Pettersson scored three goals (0.4 per game) and collected four assists (0.6 per game), contributing to Vancouver’s offense with seven total points (1.0 per game). He is averaging 3.1 shots per game, shooting 13.6%.
- Bo Horvat has added six points this season, with four goals and two assists.
- JT Miller has five points so far, including four goals and one assist.
- Thatcher Demko has a save percentage of .872 (40th in the league). She has made 163 saves, and has conceded 24 goals (4.1 goals against the average).
Curtis Lazar: Out (undisclosed), Quinn Hughes: Out (undisclosed), Riley Stillman: Out (undisclosed), Travis Dermott: Out (concussion), Tucker Poolman: Out (undisclosed), Brock Boeser: Out ( not revealed)
Regional restrictions apply.